The impressive plateau of Hochkrimml (also known as Gerlosplatte) offers marvellous skiing fun particularly for families. The area provides heavenly runs, a funpark and the great “Märchenwiese” which is a paradise for kids. Various slopes lead you directly to your accommodation in the snowy mountain hamlet. From the mountain pass “Gerlospass” you enter the ski area of the Zillertal Arena with the Sonnwendkopf lift.
Overview of Krimml-Hochkrimml / Salzburg
- Cosy hotels, remote holiday homes, romantic huts, guesthouses and farmhouses
- Krimml Waterfalls – Europe’s largest waterfalls
- Snow sport activities like tobogganing, cross country skiing, winter hiking, horse-drawn sleigh riding and many more – always surrounded by a snowy landscape.
- First gateway to the Zillertal Arena from Salzburg
- Kids ski school and Childcare directly in the skiing area