The singletrails in the Zillertal Arena offer the downhill fun at its best for all dare-devil bikers. The single trail ‘Wiesenalm’ in Zell am Ziller is especially suitable for fit and feisty beginners and also offers an interesting challenge for the more experienced. Rounding off the all-round service are special gondolas adapted for carrying bikes, a bike washing station and a rental and maintenance service outlet right next to the valley station of the Rosenalmbahn cable car. The four trails on the Isskogel in Gerlos offer driving pleasure for everyone with different levels of difficulty and are harmoniously integrated directly into the terrain. There is also a bike wash station as well as a rental and service at the valley station of the Isskogelbahn.
However, there are a few rules to be observed for untroubled biking pleasure:
- Riding the single trails is at your own risk. There is no liability assumed for accidents.
- Helmets are mandatory for the entire trail.
- Riders must adapt their descending speed to the givens of the terrain, the quality of the surface, and in particular to the changing weather conditions and their own abilities.
- Choose your speed so, that in any dangerous situation you can brake in a controlled fashion and pay close heed to slower riders
- It is strictly prohibited to leave the marked trail. Take care of the nature!
- Riding the route is permitted only during the operating hours of the cable car. Outside operating hours there is no control of the route.
- Hazard signs are there for your protection. Do not ignore them.
- The instructions of the cable car personnel and trail caretakers must be heeded without exceptions.
- When crossing the road, pay attention to the traffic. Traffic has priority.
- Familiarize yourself with the emergency points of the route and take notice of the emergency number 140.
- Avoid long pausing at spots where visibility is impaired.
- Driving on the track with motorized vehicles (trial and motocross machines) is strictly prohibited.