Where the sun kisses the mountain lake between mountain peaks sits a magical place – one that we have chosen as the setting for a very special mountain experience. Every Tuesday from mid July to mid August, it’s time for Chill & Grill at the Fichtensee. We invite an exclusive crowd to come along and experience a magical place high above Zell am Ziller on the Rosenalm alpine meadow. A sunset against a majestic backdrop, fresh mountain air, a warm fire, cold drinks, crisp vegetables and juicy steaks straight from the GRILL: it’s all you need to enjoy a CHILLED-OUT evening among friends and like-minded people.
Every Tuesday from mid-July to mid-August - only when the weather is nice:
ORDER OF EVENTS
- Meet at the cash desk area of the Rosenalmbahn cable car’s lower terminus in Zell am Ziller at 5.30 p.m.
- Group ascent with the last gondola
- Group hike (approx. 10 minutes) to Spruce Lake
- Reception and aperitif at the lake followed by opportunities to CHILL
- GRILL – fresh & delicious grill buffet directly at Spruce Lake
- Torch-lit hike to the Rosenalmbahn cable car’s summit station
- Descent and arrival at the Rosenalmbahn cable car’s lower terminus at around 9.30 p.m.
PRICE PER PERSON: € 65,-
Including ascent and descent, aperitif and GRILL buffet. Drinks are to be paid separately. Children’s rate (age group: 2006-2014): €25.00. Please note this in the “Anmerkung” field when registering.
- Registration required – limited number of participants.
- Upon submitting the form, the reservation is valid. Cash payment on site; no deposit necessary.
- Information about the event will be sent at least 1 day before it begins. Changes due to weather conditions are possible: in the event the date has to be postponed, all participants will be contacted at short notice.
- Please wear sturdy shoes and bring something warm to wear – after sunset, the mountain air gets cool.
- If it turns out you aren’t able to attend, please cancel in good time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or +43 5282 7165. Otherwise, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee.
TIP: Sundowner – evening ticket to spend time chilling out at Fichtensee lake without catering
And given the Rosenalmbahn cable car runs until 9.30pm, we are using this to offer an extended mountain experience for everyone. Discounted evening tickets (adults €12,50 children € 6,50) are available from 5pm and are valid until 7pm for an ascent up the mountain on the Rosenalmbahn cable car in Zell am Ziller. Last descent: 9.15pm.
Season tickets and Zillertal Activcard do not entitle you to ascend after 5pm; however, they do extend the descent time up until 9.15pm. The bathing and food truck business is open until 9pm.AnmeldungChillGrill|grillchill|termin||||||en|arena|sommer|/en/arena/sommer/chill-grill.html||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||VideoPlayerAllgemein|full|UsaQtkpI-qU||||||en|arena|sommer|/en/arena/sommer/chill-grill.html||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||